Thursday, October 13, 2011

In the News

I am super excited to say that Tiger Lily Invitations was recently featured in two great publications, Stationery Trends Magazine and Soirees Southern Events.  I was so honored that one of my invitations was featured in the Summer 2011 issue of Stationery Trends.  It is the magazine that I look to for upcoming trends and have been a subscriber since I began selling and designing invitations.  I was also happy that one of my custom invitations designed for the beautiful and talented photographer, Abbie Carter Franklin, of Carter Elite Photography was featured in the Fall 2011 local bridal magazine, Soirees Southern Events.  Stationery Trends is a subscription only magazine, but you can find Soirees Southern Events in wedding venues around Northeast Georgia and online.  If you are planning a wedding, it is a great local resource.  Below are the two featured invitations.
Custom Invitation designed for Abbie and David
photos by Abbie Carter of Carter Elite

Hydrangea Vintage Botanical Invitation Set featured in Stationery Trends Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment