Stationery Assistant Position
After a sad goodbye and best wishes to my assistant Rachel on her new adventure to Portland, Tiger Lily Invitations is looking for a new stationery assistant. If you or someone you know is looking for a fun and creative part-time job, please give me a ring 706-949-0088 (or an email firstname.lastname@example.org). If you reach my voicemail, please leave a message.
A little info about the position:Main duties during the busy wedding invitation season:
- Cutting, folding, assembly, packing and shipping of invitation orders
- Assist in printing of invitations
- Assist in correspondence with customers
Additional duties during the off season:Assist in taking product photos, posting to the Tiger Lily Invitations Etsy Shop and social media (blog, facebook, instagram, twitter, etc.)
- Extreme attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Computer, written and internet/social media skills
- Self-starter who works well with or without supervision
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Basic photography and basic photo editing skills a plus but not required
Hours are 10am – 5pm, 2-3 days a week.
Tiger Lily Invitations specializes in handcrafted wedding invitations and party supplies. We are an online retailer (www.tigerlilyinvitations.etsy.com) and take appointments with local customers. We are located in Cornelia, Ga.